(1) In order for you to enjoy the tax rebate service for overseas shopping and to simplify tax rebate procedure, LIFEMALL will apply for tax rebate on your behalf when the product is procured from abroad, and you can enjoy LIFEMALL’s tax rebate service free of charge. The prices of the products purchased on LIFEMALL website/mobile application are already indicated net of tax. For details on tax rebate, please refer to the product description page.
(2) In order to help you better enjoy the "Global Buy" experience on the LIFEMALL website/mobile application, LIFEMALL provides you with the online reservations and cross-border offline purchase services. When you receive a refund after receiving the goods, please refer to the following process:
- After receiving the goods, invoice, tax free form in the resident country, the customer must bring the purchased goods, passport, valid invoice and tax free form to the consulate of the country for tax refund, or
- After receiving the goods, invoice, GLOBAL BLUE tax free form at the place of purchase, the customer must drop off the GLOBAL BLUE tax free form in the mailbox designated by GLOBAL BLUE at the airport; or refund the tax at the airport tax refund office designated by GLOBAL BLUE in the country of purchase.
The product prices indicated on LIFEMALL website/mobile application are not inclusive of import duties. Our price does not include import duties and sales tax (or VAT) for the country where the goods are delivered to. According to the import tariff regulations of each country, you are obliged to pay relevant import duties to the customs of the place of delivery. You may also be required by the local customs to pay additional taxes (if any).
In People’s Republic of China, according to the Import/Export Customs Duty Regulations, import duties consisting of customs duties of imported goods and the customs tax collection of import authorities, which are levied by Chinese customs according to the law. You, being the consignee of the product(s), have the obligation to pay such import duties before the product(s) can go through customs clearance and be delivered to your designated address. For details on import duty rate, please refer to the Table of Customs Value of the People’s Republic of China of Imported Articles. Please note that notwithstanding the Table of Customs Value of the People’s Republic of China of Imported Articles, the Customs may determine and apply another value to the imported products. The purchasing price indicated on LIFEMALL website/mobile application is not inclusive of the imported duties and please note that our logistics companies in charge of the delivery of your product(s) will pay in advance the relevant imported duties on your behalf. In such respect, before delivery is completed, the logistics companies will send you an email or contact you via telephone to communicate you the imported duty rate to be paid which requires your confirmation in relation to your ID/passport information, your online shopping screenshot and LIFEMALL’s invoice. In order to complete the customs clearance procedure and to deliver the product(s) you have ordered on time, your cooperation is required and it is strongly recommended that you timely check your emails and pay attention to the incoming telephone calls from the logistics companies. Once you have confirmed the above information, the logistics companies will advance the payment for the imported duties on your behalf and, before you sign to receive the product, you have to pay for the advanced imported duties, the service fee and the Customs clearance fee to the logistics companies.
For further information about Regulations of the People’s Republic of China on Import and Export Duties , please click on the following link：Chinese Import and Export Duties.
3. The Handling of Returns
For details, please refer to our instructions under RETURNS & REFUNDS.
(1) 7-Day Unconditional Returns
In case you apply for 7-day Unconditional Returns, you shall bear all the 2-way logistics fees, the insurance premiums and the paid duties on the imported product(s), and the import tax on the returned product(s) of the original purchasing place. a. If the Returns is caused by your personal reason (such as wrong size, misunderstanding of usage or wrong color), you shall bear the 2-way logistics fees, the insurance premiums, the paid duties on the imported product(s), and the import tax on the returned product(s) of the original purchasing place. b. If the return is due to your refusal to pay the imported duties, your ordered products will be returned directly to its purchasing place. You shall bear the 2-way logistics fee, insurance premiums, the paid duties on imported products, and the import tax on the returned product(s) of the original purchasing place.
(2) 7-day Conditional Returns
In case there is a quality problem, inconsistency between the size, quantity, specifications, color, material and the order information. LIFEMALL will refund you the full purchasing price (including the logistics fee and insurance premiums), the paid duties, and the service fee equal to 10% of the product’s price without tax (only for customized products), as well as bear the logistics fees, the insurance premiums, and the import tax on the returned product(s) to the original purchasing place.